Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here's my first incision

This blog has been long overdue, almost a year actually since I told a friend who's an active blogger that I'll be starting soon. 


A little about me first; I'm just about to clear my final year in medicine & start internship in Bombay. My story with surgery is quite a romantic one starting almost 15 years ago when I saw a CVTS surgeon's red sports car. As clichéd as my roots sound, I've come to be enamored by this profession. Doctors are like strikers in football, we thrive on confidence; thankfully mine is quite a healthy size. For example, I honestly believe that 20 years down the line, my scalpels will spring to life & express their pride at being used by me! I suppose this explains the 'Megalomaniac' in the title.


Throughout this blog, I'll be sharing my experiences, struggles, my views on the state of medicine in society today & breaking a few myths along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment